Update: See the updated list for May, 2010. See 2011.
For the purposes of this list, I excluded any arcade-like, mmo, social trading, trivia, quiz, or voting games.
- Texas Hold’Em Poker (11,200,000) by Zynga. Number one game on Facebook, period.
- Word Challenge (3,800,000) by Playfish.
- Poker Palace (2,400,000) by Playdom.
- Scramble (1,100,000) by Zynga.
- Word Twist (810,000) by Zynga.
- Scrabble (586,000) by Electronic Arts.
- Lexulous (585,000) by the Agarwalla Bros.
- Blackjack (559,000) by Zynga.
- Scrabble (349,000) by Gamehouse.
- Bingo (244,000) by David, Davy, and Robbie.
- Twirl (205,000) by The Social Gaming Network.
- The Dot Game (183,000) by Player Axis.
- Wordscraper (183,000) by the Agarwalla Bros.
- Challenge Sudoku (150,000) by Zynga.
- Word Island (119,000) by Metrogames.
- Poker Texas Hold’em (83,000) by Gamedesire.
- Okey ve Tavla Oyna [Backgammon] (73,000) by 6Q.
- UNO (67,000) by Gamehouse.
- Chess (61,000) by Chess.com.
- Wordy (48,000) by 6Q.
- Poker (38,000) by Real Dice.
- Dice Challenge (36,000) by David, Davy, and Robbie.
- Zebra Mahjong (35,000) by MegaZebra.
- Mahjong II (35,000) by The Internet Content Network.
- Four in a Row (34,000) by The Internet Content Network.
Poker, word games, bingo, classic abstracts, UNO, and dice. Looks like there’s plenty of room for some more innovation and not a lot of competition here, folks.