Posted by David Miller as Modern Board Games, War Games
Avalanche Press is set to begin shipping a number of new war game products, including:
- Battle of the Bulge—A reprint of the Panzer Grenadier boxed game.
- They Shall Not Pass—A Game in a Book item.
And several Panzer Grenadier supplements:
- Polish Steel—Representing the imagined post-WWII fight of Polish exiles for the liberation of their homeland from Communist control.
- DAK ’44—Counters and scenarios for North African desert combat.
- Hopeless But Not Serious—For the Austrian army’s actions against socialist and Nazi militias in 1934.
- Iron Wolves—Mostly hypothetical scenarios for the Lithuanian army.
- Workers & Peasants—A book supplement addressing 1941 and the near-defeat of the Soviet Union.
- Black SS—Another book supplement, about the actions of the Waffen SS near the end of the war.