Posted by Rob Kalajian as CCGs, Electronic Games
That’s right! Yu-Gi-Oh! is headed to next-generation consoles in Legacy of the Duelist, due out early summer for $19.99. The game looks to pack a punch, with the follow features:
- The very first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game available for the PlayStation® 4 system and Xbox One for a never-before-seen next-generation Yu-Gi-Oh! experience!
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Summon Monsters!
- For the first time, compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels!
More info can be found here.
I’m just a bit sad it won’t be available on the Wii-U.